Looking for an alternative to Middlebury, Vermont hotels? The Woodbury Room, Room 43, is spacious first-floor, Carriage House room. The bedroom features three large windows which look out the back of the building, and a window in the bathroom which looks out the front of the building. The Woodbury Room is decorated with browns and creams for a light and relaxing feeling. This room features a king-size bed, full-size sleeper sofa, a desk, and a two-person jetted tub/shower in its bathroom. The desk is large, giving you plenty of space for your computer and paperwork. The sauna and steam shower are just a short walk down stairs!
Bed Type: King, Queen-size sleeper-sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Whirlpool Tub/Shower, Fireplace, Green
*Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog, in Carriage House rooms only. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College Weekends, fall foliage period, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1 to Apr 1