The Sherman Room, Room 44, is a large Carriage House Room and offers a luxurious alternative to Middlebury, Vermont hotels. The room features a four-poster, king-size bed as the centerpiece of the room, making one feel like a king or a queen, and is a favorite among guests ranging from couples on a special getaway, to Middlebury College Parents, to families on vacation. Even with the full-size sleeper sofa opened for the children, the room still has ample space to move around. Instead of a coffee table there are two end tables, so there is always a place to set a glass of water or wine. A seasonal wood-burning fireplace and a two-person jetted tub/shower make for a complete romantic getaway package. This room offers one great feature that the other Carriage House rooms do not: a reading nook with a cushioned, built-in bench just below a large window. Large windows in the bathroom and in the bedroom area above the sofa keep this room bright and cheerful.
Bed Type: King, Full-size sleeper-sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Whirlpool Tub/Shower, Wood-Burning Fireplace, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Desk, 1st Floor with Two Outdoor Stairs, Wood Floor
*Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog, in Carriage House rooms only. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events
* Seasonal Wood Fireplace: Nov 1 – Apr 1