Make your New England travels memorable when you choose the pet-friendly Gladstone Room in our Country Inn. As the Carriage House’s only second-floor room, this sunny room boasts windows on three sides and the best views of the inn. Its upstairs location provides a generous amount of privacy without sacrificing the natural light of having large windows. The room’s brown hues in the sofa, accent pillows, and shades give this room an earthy and relaxing feel. The Gladstone Room is the second largest room in the inn, allowing ample room for the king-size bed, full-size memory foam sleeper sofa, , and seasonal wood burning fireplace, making this room perfect for a luxurious getaway for a couple, or a special family vacation. Apair of brown paisley-patterned high-back chairs offers places to sit near the fire or to watch satellite television, even for a family of four. The large bathroom contains a two person jetted tub/shower.
Bed Type: King, Full-size sleeper-sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Whirlpool Tub/Shower, Fireplace, Mini refrigerator, Coffee maker Brown
*Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog, in Carriage House rooms only. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1 to Apr 1