The Clark Room, Room 28, is a favorite among our Middlebury College current and prospective parents and students. The room features a queen-size bed, twin-XL memory-foam sleeper sofa, and private bathroom with standard tub/shower, making it perfect for those parents visiting with a high school senior, or parents who want to give their college student a night away from his/her dorm room. There is another love seat in the room, so there is still ample room to relax, even if your family needs the sofa bed. The Clark Room is located on the second floor at the end of the hall, making it one of the Main House’s most private rooms. Four windows light up the room, giving it an airy and comfortable feeling.
Bed Type: Queen, Twin-size sleeper sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Sloping Ceiling, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Tub/Shower, 2nd floor, Wood Floor
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall-foliage period, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events