The Bulrush Room, Room 42, is a sunny, quiet, first-floor corner room. The large windows light up the bedroom and feature views of the front lawns and rear forest. The Bulrush Room feels warm and welcoming with its new light brown carpet and cream colored walls. Enjoy the heat of the wood-burning fireplace in the winter, or the central air conditioning in the summer. The Bulrush room is one of the best rooms for those guests who prefer to have the windows wide open to allow the clean fresh air of summer to come in. The private bathroom features a two-person jetted tub/shower, perfect for relaxing in after a long day of bike riding.
Bed Type: King, Full-size sleeper sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Jetted Tub/Shower, Wood-Burning Fireplace, Mini refrigerator, Coffee maker, Desk, 1st floor with two outdoor stairs, Carpet
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog, in Carriage House rooms only. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period,special events, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods, and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1 to Apr 1