Black Hawk Room
Room 41, the Black Hawk Room is our handicap-accessible luxury Carriage House room for your VT travels. This is a large and bright accommodation on the ground floor allowing for easy wheelchair access. The room was given a fresh look in 2015 with a makeover which included a light green wall color, new plush tan carpet, and power shades on four windows. The green wall color provides a nice accent to the white wainscoting. The room features a king-size bed, a gas fireplace, and a large bathroom with a jetted tub/shower. The room is ideal for a family visiting the college, because it also has a very comfortable full-size memory foam sleeper sofa. The desk in the room allows a guest to finish any last minute work before heading out for the day.
Bed Type: King, Full-size sleeper sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Handicap Accessible, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Gas Fireplace, Whirlpool Tub/Shower, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Green/White
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog, in Carriage House rooms only. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1-Apr 1