The Battell Room, Room 21, is an ideal lodging alternative to typical Middlebury, VT hotel rooms. Featuring a queen-size bed and an updated bathroom with a corner glass stall shower, its three windows and second-floor, corner location allow for the sunlight to keep the room brightly lit. The Battell Room is perfect for a cozy night out for a couple or a single traveler looking for something less expensive but comfortable. The room is in a convenient location near the top of the stairs in the Main House. Spend a evening reading a good book or watching your favorite TV show on satellite television, or head downstairs for a glass of wine from our award-winning wine list or a pint of draught beer from a Vermont brewery. Whether you’re looking for something light and casual or a fine dining experience, Jessica’s Restaurant is perfect for those travelers looking to eat in.
Bed Type: Queen
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Corner Glass Stall Shower, 2nd floor Corner Room, Wood Floors
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall-foliage period, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods and special events