The Addison Room, Room 26, is named after Addison County, the county in the Champlain Valley in which Middlebury is located. Located on the second floor of the Main House, the Addison Room’s dark red walls make it stand out from some of the other rooms at the Swift House. The color is bold and fun, and it matches the red of the claw-foot soaking tub in the bathroom. The bathroom also features a stall shower. The bathroom walls still have the beautiful original wood panel wainscoting, giving the room some character. The Addison Room is a spacious queen-bedded room with two high-backed, navy blue chairs for use when reading, relaxing, or watching TV. Two windows keep the large room bright and let in a nice breeze. A bureau with a large mirror and a closet creates ample space for all of your extended vacation belongings.
Bed Type: Queen
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Stall shower, Claw-foot Tub, 2nd floor, Carpet
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College Weekends, fall-foliage period, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain Holiday periods, and special events