The Loft Apartment, Room 48, is a sunny, quiet, large second-floor apartment. The white walls with wood accents and large windows lining both sides of the apartment keep it feeling bright and airy. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms make it perfect for a family of four to spread out and relax. The central living space features beautifully redone cherry floors throughout the kitchen, living, and dining spaces, while both bedrooms feature new carpet. The master bathroom boasts a large double-headed glass stall shower and a separate double-jetted tub/shower for ultimate luxury. The second bathroom has a standard tub/shower. Plenty of closet space throughout allows for ample storage.
Enjoy a good book or a glass of wine by the heat of the wood-burning fireplace in the winter, or escape the heat and humidity with the central air conditioning in the summer. Cook together and eat at the large peninsula counter or at the white farmhouse table. Root for your favorite football team from the new couch and two chairs. No matter the season or occasion, the Loft Apartment is a great place to book your extended vacation.
Bed Type: Queen, Two Twin XL or king
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Jetted Tub/Shower, Large Double-Headed Glass Stall Shower, Standard Tub/Shower, Wood-Burning Fireplace, Full Kitchen
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Dogs are allowed with special permission in the Loft Apartment for a $50.00 fee per night, per dog. Please ask the front desk for a copy of our dog policy.
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25 per night
* 5% off for AAA, AARP, 10% for Preferred Customer, Discounts Do Not Combine
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, special events, one-night weekend stays February 1st through November 15th, certain holiday periods, and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1 to Apr 1