The Stewart Room, Room 23 offers two extra-long twin beds that can be made into a king-size bed upon request, making it an extremely versatile room depending on the guests’ needs. The Stewart Room is located on the second floor of the Main House, in between the Governors Room and the Swift Room. Its prime location makes it perfect for those parents traveling with one or two children who would like to have their own room, or a couple who prefers a king-size bed.. The two west-facing windows provide a lawn view and, along with the room’s yellow color, keep the room bright. The seasonal gas fireplace keeps the room warm and cozy for those winter nights, and the single-person jetted tub makes for a relaxing evening. All Main House rooms feature central air conditioning with individual temperature controls for those hot summer days.
Bed Type: Two Twin XL Beds or King
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Gas Fireplace, Whirlpool Tub/Shower, Yellow
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 10% off for AAA, AARP or Preferred Customer
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one night weekend stays in summer and fall, certain holiday periods and special events
* Seasonal Fireplace: Nov 1 – Apr 1