The pet-friendly Mansfield Room, Room 45, is our largest Carriage House luxury room. It is a perfect lodging option for your Vermont travels with your favorite four-legged companion, due toits downstairs location, windows on two walls, and large glass French doors leading out to a private patio.. This room was fully renovated in December 2015, and its new hardwood floors complement the fresh tan color of the walls and blue and brown accent colors of the decor. Unique wood-carved artwork and new made-in-Vermont cherry furniture create a comfortable Vermont look. The closet has two entrances, making it convenient to reach for one of our Swift House Inn robes on your way to soak in the two-person jetted tub/shower, or to grab your coat to brave the winter weather.
The Swift House allows dogs in all of our Carriage House rooms, and the Mansfield Room is especially perfect for those dog lovers who want quick access to the outdoors through the outdoor patio. The sauna and steam room are conveniently located, just a few steps from the room.
Bed Type: King, Queen-size sleeper-sofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Double Jetted Tub/Shower, Fireplace, Private Patio, Tan/Blue
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 10% off for AAA, AARP or Preferred Customer
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one night weekend stays in summer and fall, certain holiday periods and special events
* Fireplace seasonal: Nov 1 to Apr 1