Room 22, the Governors Room was given a new and updated look in 2015. It still features all of the same amenities, just with a new flare. This second-floor, Main House room is a large corner room featuring four windows for natural light, and the new light-grey color gives the room a bright and modern feel. The Governors room offers something for every season and type of traveler. Even with a king-size bed, the room still features ample room for a large wardrobe, a desk, a night stand on each side of the bed, and two modern chairs covered in fabric with a range of reds, oranges, and browns in a leaf pattern. Get some last-minute work done at the desk or sit by the gas fireplace in the winter. The bathroom features a single-person jetted tub to relax those muscles from hiking, biking, and swimming in the summer months, or to warm the cold muscles in the winter.
Bed Type: King
Other: Non-Smoking, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub/Shower, Corner Room, Desk, Grey/Orange
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 10% off for AAA, AARP or Preferred Customer
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall foliage period, one night weekend stays in summer and fall,certain holiday periods and special events
* Seasonal Fireplace: Nov 1 – Apr 1