The Clark Room, Room 28 is a favorite among our Middlebury College current and prospective parents and students. The room features a queen-size bed, twin-XL, memory-foam sleeper sofa, and private bathroom, making it perfect for those parents visiting with a high school senior, or parents who want to give their college student a night away from his/her dorm room. The bathroom features a standard tub/shower. There is another loveseat in the room, so there is still ample room to relax, even if your family needs the sofa bed. The Clark Room is located on the second floor at the end of the hall, making it one of the Main House’s quietest rooms. The room is naturally lit with windows on three sides of the room, highlighting the soft yellow of the walls, and the reds and greens of the accent pillows and valances. The colors give the room a relaxing and comfortable feeling.
Bed Type: Queen, Twin-size sleepersofa
Other: Non-Smoking, Sloping Ceiling, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Tub/Shower, Yellow
* Complimentary Full Breakfast
* Rates based on double occupancy
* For each additional person over 10 years old, add $25
* 10% off for AAA, AARP or Preferred Customer
* No discounts for Middlebury College weekends, fall-foliage period, one-night weekend stays in summer and fall, certain holiday periods and special events